The Cambridge Institute of International Education is a Boston-based educational consulting firm that increases international participation in American private high schools and strengthens the ability of those institutions to educate international students. Founded in 2009, Cambridge now partners with over 200 private high schools, public high schools, colleges and universities served by eight offices in the U.S., China and South Korea. Since fall 2010, Cambridge has generated over $110 million in tuition alone for its partner schools and has established itself as a leader in developing sustainable international student programs.
The Cambridge Institute offers comprehensive consulting services to private high schools, including market entry assistance, student recruitment services, strategic brand management, cultural competency resources, academic support and professional, year-round program management. Since 2011, Cambridge has proudly offered comprehensive residential solutions through its sister company, gphomestay.
To expand human perspectives and world harmony through education.
- To increase the international profile of American educational institutions
- To improve educational outcomes of international students in the United States
- To promote cultural exchange by cultivating relationships among youth from the widest possible array of national and cultural backgrounds
The Cambridge Institute boasts a dynamic team of over 300 professionals based worldwide. We seek innovative individuals who have extensive experience studying or working abroad, a passion for international education, and a commitment to diversity.
At our Boston Head Office:
- 98% have lived or studied outside the United States, in over 27 countries on 5 continents
- 86% are fluent in at least one foreign language, including Spanish, French, Arabic, Urdu, Turkish, Japanese, Italian, German, Korean, Bulgarian, and Chinese (dialects: Mandarin, Cantonese, and Fujianese).