To expand human perspectives and world harmony through education.
- To increase the international profile of American educational institutions
- To improve educational outcomes of international students in the United States
- To promote cultural exchange by cultivating relationships among youth from the widest possible array of national and cultural backgrounds
The Cambridge Institute boasts a dynamic team of over 300 professionals based worldwide. We seek innovative individuals who have extensive experience studying or working abroad, a passion for international education, and a commitment to diversity.
At our Boston Head Office:
- 98% have lived or studied outside the United States, in over 27 countries on 5 continents
- 86% are fluent in at least one foreign language, including Spanish, French, Arabic, Urdu, Turkish, Japanese, Italian, German, Korean, Bulgarian, and Chinese (dialects: Mandarin, Cantonese, and Fujianese).