PARTNER SCHOOL NETWORK
The Cambridge Institute is the international education partner of more US schools and universities than any other organization, supporting more than 250 partner schools in 39 states throughout the U.S.
- Conditional enrollment programs to increase likelihood of admission
- Mock interview preparation and training
- Public School Preparatory Program*
*Allows students to attend a public school for one year. Students then transfer to one of more than 250 private schools within The Cambridge Network.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE CLASSES
The College Prep Language and Culture program provides instruction that accommodates students with different English proficiency levels. The program enables students to improve their English and Academic performance and improve their chances in applying to top colleges and universities. For advanced juniors and seniors, the College Advance course allows students to learn about, prepare and apply to colleges of their choosing.
- Tutors have a strong background in English language learning and international experience.
- One-on-one tutoring tutoring sessions are tailored to students seeking excel academically or catch up with their peers.
- Subject-specific tutoring, with emphasis on English language learning to improve student performance.
- Tutoring sessions available in person and via Skype.